Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wednesday Wonders


Helloooooo Wednesday! So many thoughts bouncing around inside this head of mine - making it very hard to concentrate today!

Hope everyone is doing well - let's chat awhile, shall we? Let's catch up on a few things.

One. Wipeout is quickly becoming my favorite show. Multiple times I have come home, grumpy after a rough day at work, turned on the TV, and BOOM. Instant laughs due to this show. It's hilarious, and it will keep you on the edge of your seat because you want the underdogs to WIN!

Two. Today my boss has paper lined all over the floor of her office. I cannot tell you how badly I want to run in there and play hopscotch.

Like I've said before...I'm weird. I've accepted it.

Three. My sweet friend Jessica is visiting from Georgia and staying with her family for a few weeks. She came over for dinner last night and we talked for four hours straight. No pauses, no silence - just four wonderful hours filled with chatting, laughter, pictures, videos and girl time. Aahh girl time. It's a blessed thing. Before we knew it, it was 10:30 and we both said "AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!" So she crashed on my couch and we had a sleepover. It was delightful.

Four. I made baked chicken parmesan for supper and it was a definite success. However, in the excitement of it all (plus we were crazy hungry) I didn't snap a photo. Upside: I'm making it again this weekend - and I'm oh-so-pumped to share the recipe on here. Love it.

Five. A random lady at the gym stopped me yesterday post-workout and asked what my diet is like. Endorphins + food talk = a very excited girl. I may have scared her. I hope not though. I just really like food, man.

Six. I have the attention span of a squirrel today. And I haven't even have coffee...yet ;)

Seven. Vacation is scheduled for the beginning of October - and I couldn't be more ready. We found the MOST PERFECT PLACE ON THE BEACH EVER to stay for the week and we were REALLY REALLY REALLY pumped to the point of shaking when we decided on it.

However that place is booked already. Whomp whomp whomp.

No biggie though! More adventures to be had!

Deep breaths, sloooooooow deep breaths.

:)

Oh Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment