Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Free of Charge

My sweet friend (in real life and in BlogLand!) Natalie from Life As I Know It tagged my blog in one of her most recent posts, challenging me to take a "getting to know you" quiz - pardon me while I have a flashback to my MySpace days!

This is such a cute game, and I couldn't pass it up. So here's an extra post this week, free of charge ;) Enjoy!

Apples or oranges?
Not a great question for an indecisive person! Here's my take:

  • Apples at night, as a late afternoon/night snack (grilled or baked with cinnamon, please!), or when I'm in the mood for pie.
  • Oranges in the morning, in smoothies, and when I'm running.


What's your guilty pleasure T.V. show?
Friends :)


If you have one last meal, what would it be?
Spaghetti, mashed potatoes, pulled pork sandwiches, coconut shrimp, my mom's red beans & rice, my grandma's gumbo, warm brownies, cookies, and key lime pie.

If it's my last meal, waistlines don't matter :)


What's your first blog you want to read during the day?
Usually it's Eat, Live, Run but lately she's been on her honeymoon! :) Second is usually The Pioneer Woman. Oh Ree =)


Northern or Southern?
Southern :)


Out of the 24 hours in a day, what is your favorite time on the clock and why?
9am and 6pm :)


What is your favorite magazine to get in the mail or buy in the store?
Southern Weddings and Southern Living


Twitter or Facebook?
Twitter because I have no Facebook!


What's your best memory of high school?
Football games and late nights working at Taco Bell =)


What's your go-to website for shopping?
Amazon, haha.


A blogger who inspires you?
Jenna from Eat, Live, Run and Ree, the Pioneer Woman. They're both so interesting and seem so normal at the same time.


What's a book you'd recommend to read?
Ree Drummond's book, Black Heels to Tractor Wheels
Not only is this a great (and true) story recounting how Ree and her husband met, it's also filled with loads of laughter. I really could not put this one down (I had the bags under my eyes to prove it!) and laughed until I cried on many occasions!

A favorite recipe you love to make?
Cake =)


You've got an afternoon kid-free and job-free, what would you do?
Laying out by the pool, reading a book :)


The restaurant you always crave?
Lulu's in Gulf Shores, AL. Fun atmosphere, fabulous fresh seafood and the best Key Lime Pie I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment