Saturday, August 30, 2014

BRB - Game Day Central

Short post today!

Because I have to get back to watching my Eagles :)





I married a Mississippi State graduate. I get it. I like State. Hubs and I consider ourselves to "be on each other's team" - and since I graduated from Southern Miss (C-USA), this is usually not a problem.

But TODAY....




 


Today Southern Miss faces off with Mississippi State - for the first time in roughly 30 years (give or take a few years).


 
 




Sorry, State.

I'm a Southern Miss girl through and through.

 
 
 
I graduated from Southern Miss...TWICE. 

 

I worked for the University while in grad school, and my first full-time job was at Southern Miss.


I was in love with Football and Baseball season.


And my brother is currently on the football coaching staff at Southern Miss.

UPDATE: I just saw him on TV! #proudsister



 


Regardless of the outcome tonight, I still wear my black and gold with pride.








 
 

...and likely a big goofy expression on my face.

Now if you'll excuse me, the smack talk has already started in our household.

#SMTTT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment