Friday, May 1, 2015

"We're fighting...ROBOTS. And I have a BOW AND ARROW."

WHOOO went to see new The Avengers movie LATE last night???

And WHOOOOO didn't leave the theater until after 1 a.m.???

And WHOOOO was ridiculously excited about it???

I think a better question might be...

WHO AM I??????

Never IN MY LIFE did I think I would ever watch - much less, ENJOY - a movie revolving around superheroes. It's never been my thing.

I actually kind of have a weird thing about movies -- it's VERY HARD for me to sit still for that long without getting all kinds of restless. I've been that way most of my life.

But then HELLO MARRIAGE and suddenly I'm getting excited about Avengers?

I have no idea anymore.

All I can say is...this one is intense. And it's funny -- possibly funnier than the first, but that's a matter of opinion. All in all, it's a VERY good movie. But you MIGHT want to go see it at a reasonable time when you DON'T have to get up early for work the next morning.

But if you do -- it's worth it :)

Even if it's just to hear the Hawkeye jokes throughout the movie.



source

The man's publicist is BRILLIANT. Seriously.

In other news, I just realized that I've JUST posted not one, but THREE gifs relating to a fictional superhero. And I am LAUGHING HARD.

WHO. AM. I???

No comments:

Post a Comment