Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Royal Baby Watch: Part 2

Okay people -- It's 1:36 p.m. on Wednesday and no sign of the Royal Baby yet.

But don't you worry! I'll be right here refreshing Google 16 times a day waiting...waiting and ready to give you all an update.

I mean, WHERE ELSE would you want to go to receive all things Royal Baby, AMIRIGHT???

Heh heh hehhhh.


Prince Georgie is NOT impressed with the media rubbish.

{SIDE NOTE: A few days ago (in other words, probably two months ago), I saw someone refer to Georgie as HRH George and I'm thinking...that's a LEEEETLE formal for a not-yet-two-year-old, right? That is all.}


OOH! ALSO!

Yesterday Will & Kate sent pastries and coffee to Royal stalkers fans who have been waiting outside of the hospital. I tweeted it before, but I'll say it again...YES THIS DOES MAKE ME LOVE THEM MORE!

{I promise I'm not obsessed. I just like happy news :) }

While part of me thinks, "Oh hey, how nice of these mighty fine folks to dish out free food to these people" ---- ANOTHER part of me MIIIIGHT be thinking that this MIIIIGHT have been a fun ploy to distract everyone while they slid in the side door of the hospital.

After all: today, security was beefed up at Ye Olde Lindo Wing and they had security dogs sniffing around the premises. MUCH, as I read, as they did once Georgie was born.

The hospital insists that this was a "dry run," but I am skeptical. I feel like it's only a matter of time that we hear ol' Willy say "Oh hey, by the way, we had a kid yesterday."

Kind of like THIS!!!! Please, people, tell me you remember this commercial:



Oh, those Royals. Ever so slick.


In other news (sort of)...Today is Will and Kate's 4th anniversary. It's been FOUR WHOLE YEARS since we saw THAT DRESS:


I may or may not have watched a few highlights of the broadcast this morning. But I'll never tell!


In other news, I woke up this morning thinking it was Saturday. It was not, in fact, Saturday. It is WEDNESDAY. WEDNESDAY. You can imagine the kind of day I am having right now.

My blog is riveting, isn't it? Just RIVETING!

That's all for now, folks. Stay tuned for your up-to-minute (or maybe day-late?) Royal Baby updates! Until next time!

Love,
The OFFICIAL UN-official Royal Detective

No comments:

Post a Comment