Thursday, April 2, 2015

Pup-Pup-Pup-Pranking The Mister

I got him!

I got him GOOD!

With yesterday being April Fool's Day, I knew we HAD to get a laugh at some point. I just didn't know how that was going to happen.

At first :)

We ALL know by now my love for puppies and sweet little baby animals. I have NO DOUBT that The Mister knows better than anyone.

So I conspired with a coworker and grabbed an old photo of her dog (when he was a puppy), worked some Photoshop magic after work, and sent THIS to Hubs while he was still at work!!!!



That's the EXACT color of our carpet!!!!! I was so pumped I couldn't even contain myself on the drive home.

As soon as I walked in the door, this text conversation ensued....





...It took him awhile to answer.

Oops.

He SAID that his phone was taking too long to download the picture...but I think we can all agree that he was just stunned.

STUNNED!

Finally, he called me as he was driving home. It was all I could do to keep from LOSING IT on the phone!!!

I even pulled up a YouTube video of a puppy barking to play in the background.

Genius? Why yes, yes I am.

His reaction was just PRICELESS. Something about how he WAS NOT surprised AT ALL because OF COURSE I want to take in every animal I see, but then again JUST HOW LONG could we manage a puppy in an apartment and WHERE WILL SHE SLEEP and WHERE WILL SHE PEE and WHERE ON EARTH DO PEOPLE BUY KENNELS????

Let me pause right here to say that I've added the ALL CAPS for dramatic effect. I was seriously impressed with how calm and collected he was throughout the entire conversation. He was nervous...but surprisingly okay with it all. I'll have to keep this in mind for future endeavors hahahaha

I finally couldn't hold it in any longer and spilled the beans.

He was utterly confused and I kind of had to give him a few minutes to let it soak in that we do NOT, in fact, have a puppy.

Just imagine how he felt when I showed him how I THIS Photoshopped gem -- of him actually HOLDING said puppy!!!



I think he looks mighty cute with a puppy on his shoulder.

I actually originally sent this one to my parents, telling them that our family dog now had a sister. They did NOT think it was a good idea.

BAHAHA.

Lisa = 1; Everyone Else = 0.

It was a LOVELY April Fools' Day indeed.

Until next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment