Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday's Playlist

It's Monday!

One thing I'm loving today is the "Songs to Sing in the Shower" playlist on Spotify! It's definitely making the start of a new week a little more fun :)

Here are my picks for today -- some of them may make you flashback to fun times many moons ago!



  • Footloose - Kenny Loggins (<- How can you NOT dance?)
  • Bring it All Back - S Club 7 (IT'S S CLUB! S CLUB!!!!)
  • Wannabe - Spice Girls (reallyreallyreallywanna ZIGAZIGAAAAHH)
  • MMMBop - Hanson (<- Why, yes, I AM the one that's singing along in my cube here at work. #thatsme)
  • It's Not Unusual - Tom Jones (<- is ANYONE else breaking out into the Carlton here???)
  • Dreamlover - Mariah Carey (<-WHAT)
  • She's So High - Tal Bachman (<-flashback to my sister's birthday party -- sometime when I was in JR HIGH)
  • Kiss Me - Sixpence None the Richer (<- My Jr. High JAM. No joke!)
  • C'est la Vie - B*Witched (Anyone else see this on Disney Channel back in the day?)
  • I Want it that Way - Backstreet Boys (<- As an *N Sync fan I will not comment ;) )
  • Stayin' Alive - Bee Gees (HAH-HAH-HAH-HAH)
  • Livin' La Vida Loca - Ricky Martin (<- Jr. High memories once again)

Check it out if you can -- it'll really get you going!


What's your pump up music to start this week???


No comments:

Post a Comment