Friday, February 6, 2015

Link Lovin'

The weekend is ALMOST HERE! Just a little while longer to push through and then the weekend is ours!

IthinkIcanIthinkIcanIthinkIcan!

To get us through the next little bit, here are a few things I've read/seen this week that I wanted to share. Hope you enjoy these as much as I did!

...

This Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese from How Sweet It Is. I want NEED this in my belly ASAP. Still drooling over that one.


JIMMY FALLON. Usually enough said, right? USUALLY. But this week? DOUBLE WHAMMY. That Saved By the Bell Reunion PLUS the Fresh Prince Remix? Had me smiling all week.

If only we could all age as gracefully as these folks. WOW.




Major kudos to the writers of this. It was basically perfection.

PLUS -- did anybody notice the Screech look-a-like in the background? Or was that just me?


Andie Mitchell's Tedx talk from last year. I love everything about her presentation. Her poise, her story, her optimism, her realness. Seriously cannot wait to read her book.


Jen Hatmaker's post "On Becoming A Writer." It's been a lifelong dream of mine to write a book (or series), so naturally I soaked in basically every word of this.


The Big Boo Cast podcast. Technically, this was posted last week, but I'm still giggling about it this week. I love these podcasts between Melanie and Sophie - they are hilarious and I had to try my hardest to control my obnoxious laughter at work while listening to this one.


Today's Entertainment post on The Pioneer Woman. Romantic, rom-com, or not, these are GREAT movies. And there's a whole section dedicated to The Princess Bride. Love it!


Aaaaaaas youuuuu wissssshhh....


No comments:

Post a Comment