Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My Favorite Things - Thanksgiving Edition


And we're off!!!

Thanksgiving is just a few short days away, and I'm loving that our Holiday Season has officially started here in The City!

It's been cold and rainy for the past few days and, although I'm not a "cold weather person," I'm completely okay with a little chill in the air for the holidays.

But by January 1st at noon, however, I'm ready for my 70 + degree weather.

Aaaahhh...one day!

To kick off the holiday week, here are a few of my favorite things that I'll be obsessed with over the holidays. Or at least until I do another "Favorite Things" post. Which could come as early as next week.

Or tomorrow.


I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!!!!



one. My first Tervis cup. It's huge and holds a TON of water. And it's State themed. Appropriate seeing as how I married a State graduate. #HailState





two. THIS version of "The 12 Days of Christmas" by Straight No Chaser. It's the best version yet. So serious. Is there anything these guys can't sing? I'd like to think "no." Aaaahhh harmony.



three. Michael Buble's newest Christmas album, "Christmas." Crazy good.





four. THIS. I didn't think ANYTHING could EVER beat Thin Mint. But oh my. Myyyy oh my....Coffee Mate has done it again.





five. Kitchen experiments! Cold weather has caused all sorts of new recipes to pop up in my kitchen -- all of which will come soon!






P.S. Last night I worked out with Jillian Michaels and her Six Week Six Pack workout. Let me tell you, it is INTENSE. I am sore all over. That is NOT one of my favorite things. The workout, however, is actually pretty good!

1 comment:

  1. Taco soup looks good! And I know we are friends because this is my favorite time of the year as well.

    Have a great Thanksgiving!! This one will be special for you since it's your first holiday as a married woman!!! :) e

    ReplyDelete