Friday, November 8, 2013

Friday Fun Time


1) Yesterday at work I tapped my computer screen with my index finger to prevent it from going to sleep.

"You have a touch-screen computer monitor???"...you may ask?

Why no...no I don't. I just spend insane amounts of time on my iPhone.

Oops.



2) I am reallllllly digging the Coffee Mate Thin Mint coffee creamer these days. I've mentioned it before, but I just can't help it. It's just that good, man. I've drunk more cups of coffee this week than I have over the past month. No joke. It's just that good, man.



3) It's been a feel-good week. See #2 for explanation.

4) On Wednesday I drove a co-worker down the street to run an errand. About halfway through our drive, I realized I was singing "Brick House" out loud, along with the radio. There may or may not have been steering-wheel-dancing involved. Then I remembered I was not alone in the car. I turned to the right, only to meet my co-worker's blank stare.

"I love 'Brick House,'" said I.

"Wow," said Co-Worker.

"Do YOU love 'Brick House'?" I said.

"No."

I turned the radio off and changed the subject.

5) This morning on my way to work (post-coffee, obvi) "Brick House" repeated itself. Singing and steering-wheel-dancing ensued once more. I'm not sorry.

Apparently that's my jam, man.

6) My parents are on vacation this week, and I believe they have sent me enough pictures (via text) to start their own Instagram account. I don't think I'll suggest it. That would be weird. HAHAHAHA.

7) This year was the first year that I didn't sit and watch the CMAs whilst tweeting about it no less than 5 times a minute. It felt odd. Is this what happens when you get old?

8) This week alone I have thought about completely changing careers approximately 37 times. I'm happy in my field. I just like to think I'm multi-passionate and extremely curious. Is this what happens when you're closing out your twenties?

9) I turned a year older last week. It felt weird. And I feel different. And I'm listening to old music (see #4) AND this week I've had minor FREAK OUT moments where I get this fear that I'm too old to do lots of things I enjoy and/or hope to do. I'm also too old for some of the clothes in my closet. And I'm ready to go to bed at 8:30pm. This is weird. Cue the Quarter Life Crisis (see #'s 7 & 8 for proof. It's a real thing, people!)!

10) It's Friday. And I hope it's lovely for you, friends.

"And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another,
even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you."
Ephesians 4:32


No comments:

Post a Comment