Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Dance Your Cares Away....

Happy Wednesday Party People!

For the past few months, I've told myself that if I can make it to Wednesday night, then I can FOR SURE make it through the rest of the week. Wednesdays start around 4 a.m. and end around 11 p.m. over here, and once my head hits the pillow I know that there's only one more crazy morning workout ahead of me before I can coast through to Friday!

And folks, it's mid-afternoon here on Wednesday, and so far, so good!

In other news, a few days ago our neighbors' Bassett Hound tried to follow me on my walk and gave me the sweetest Bassett Hound kisses known to man, and now my puppy fever is at an OFFICIAL all-time high.

You may reference THIS POST to get a glimpse of when said fever began.

We're in an apartment right now, but maybe ONE DAY we'll have a place with yard and - let's face it - YARDS NEED PUPPIES and that, my friends, will be a situation to be remedied :)



PUPPIES!!!!!

((source))

Flashback

A couple of days ago, I found a clip of FREAKAZOID (<- FREAKAZOID! Can you believe it?! I'm so excited I had to alternate between bold print and italics!) on YouTube and CRACKED UP at the memories that it brought back. My brother and I used to watch this A LOT when we were younger, and when I sent it to him he pretty much flipped out as well.

PLEASE tell me you know what (and WHOM) I am referring to!


It's what Saturday mornings were made of.

Not to mention, Looney Tunes, TINY Tunes, Garfield, and so many more.

It wasn't long before Hubs and I started YouTube-ing all kinds of shows we remembered when we were younger.

For instance....


DUCK TALES, anyone?



DARKWING DUCK???

LaunchPad was my favorite.
Even though back then I thought his name was LunchBox.

...I always was a fan of food, you see.




FRAGGLE ROCK!



GUMMI BEARS???



RESCUE RANGERS?


...and TALESPIN!!!!


Ohhhhh EEEEE-AAAYY!!!!
Oooohhh EEEE-OHHHH!!!!!!


Aaaaahhhhhh....those were the days. Kids today just don't know what they're missing. I miss good TV like this!



Okay folks, what did I miss? What shows did you watch when you were younger?


Wheeeeeere did he go???
That Invisiboooooo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment