St. Jude weekend has BEGUN! Tomorrow is RACE DAY and I'm pretty pumped. A little nervous, but pumped.
But before we head to Memphis, I wanted to pop in on my dinosaur laptop for a quick post!
I'm currently in the process of making a new Race Day playlist that will *hopefully* last 13.1 miles tomorrow. Here's what I have so far:
- Best Day of My Life - American Authors (I love starting a run with this song - so happy!)
- I Want You Back - Jackson 5
- Problem - Ariana Grande & Iggy Azalea
- On the Floor - Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull
- All the Small Things - Blink 182 (Flashback to Jr. High)
- Pump It - Black Eyed Peas
- Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
- Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO (hate the name, love the song :) )
- Candyman - Christina Aguilera
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend - Miranda Lambert (YES!)
- Fighter - Christina Aguilera
- Free Ride
- All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
- Shake It Off - Taylor Swift (I hate that I love this. I do.)
- I Wanna Dance with Somebody - Whitney Houston
- You Don't Know You're Beautiful - One Direction (another embarrassment)
- Bulletproof - La Roux (Pitch Perfect, anyone?)
- Any Way You Want It - Journey
- Cherry Bomb - The Runaways
- Footloose - Kenny Loggins (!!!!)
- Don't Stop Believing - Journey (This song. LOVE!!!!!)
Ok that's what I have for now - I doubt it will last me the whole race, but I'm pretttty confident I'll be hitting "repeat" a good bit since I love so many of these songs.
Keep us in your prayers! I need to go pack!!!!
Also -- our team will be raising dollars for St. Jude Children's Hospital until December 31. If you're interested in donating to the hospital - check out my page HERE!
Have a great weekend!