Friday, December 5, 2014

All About That Race

Hey-oh!!!!!

St. Jude weekend has BEGUN! Tomorrow is RACE DAY and I'm pretty pumped. A little nervous, but pumped.

But before we head to Memphis, I wanted to pop in on my dinosaur laptop for a quick post!

I'm currently in the process of making a new Race Day playlist that will *hopefully* last 13.1 miles tomorrow. Here's what I have so far:


  1. Best Day of My Life - American Authors (I love starting a run with this song - so happy!)
  2. I Want You Back - Jackson 5
  3. Problem - Ariana Grande & Iggy Azalea
  4. On the Floor - Jennifer Lopez & Pitbull
  5. All the Small Things - Blink 182 (Flashback to Jr. High)
  6. Pump It - Black Eyed Peas
  7. Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
  8. Sexy and I Know It - LMFAO (hate the name, love the song :) )
  9. Candyman - Christina Aguilera
  10. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend - Miranda Lambert (YES!)
  11. Fighter - Christina Aguilera
  12. Free Ride
  13. All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
  14. Shake It Off - Taylor Swift (I hate that I love this. I do.)
  15. I Wanna Dance with Somebody - Whitney Houston
  16. You Don't Know You're Beautiful - One Direction (another embarrassment)
  17. Bulletproof - La Roux (Pitch Perfect, anyone?)
  18. Any Way You Want It - Journey
  19. Cherry Bomb - The Runaways
  20. Footloose - Kenny Loggins (!!!!)
  21. Don't Stop Believing - Journey (This song. LOVE!!!!!)

Ok that's what I have for now - I doubt it will last me the whole race, but I'm pretttty confident I'll be hitting "repeat" a good bit since I love so many of these songs.

Keep us in your prayers! I need to go pack!!!!

***

Also -- our team will be raising dollars for St. Jude Children's Hospital until December 31. If you're interested in donating to the hospital - check out my page HERE!

Have a great weekend!


No treble.

No comments:

Post a Comment