Thursday, January 17, 2013

Snow Day!

Y'all --- It's SNOWING!

I woke up earllllly this morning to find out training was CANCELLED due to bad weather and saw a thin white layer of snow on my porch. I was giddy when I saw the flurries -- but a mere three hours later there were CHUNKS of snow falling from the sky!!!! "Giddy" turned into "ecstatic" and I turned into a little kid again and ran out in my PJs with a hat and gloves!

It's been SO LONG since I've seen a snow like this! Mississippi doesn't get a "good" snow very often -- growing up in the very south part of the state, we usually only saw flurries every now and then. But even when the flurries come it's cause for excitement and celebration!

Since moving to the central part of the state I've had yet to experience a real snow -- UNTIL NOW!!! I've felt like a little kid all morning...scurrying around my apartment complex taking pictures and building snowmen!

I'll be back later with a "real" post -- but I'll leave you with these pictures! Hope wherever you are today, whatever you're doing, wherever you go...you have a happy day filled with wonder and joy! :)
















And my favorite...

No comments:

Post a Comment